Loading some great jobs for you...
Accountant - Andover, MA
Position Description The Accountant will assist in the preparation of monthly management statements including Balance Sheet and P&L. Maintain General Ledger and analyze/maintain a consistently updated set of account reconciliations. Assist in the preparation of operating budgets and year-end reporting package. Support SOX 404 internal controls documentation & testing as well as support initiatives to improve internal financial controls.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
1. In-depth understanding of GAAP accounting principles and application in a complex business environment.
2. MUST have Advanced Excel, MUST have SAP, Must have SOP and SOX experience
3. Experience with ERP systems with SAP and Hyperion preferred.
4. In depth understanding of financial reporting and application of GAAP.
4. MUST have 4 year degree - Accounting
LOCATION: Andover, MA 01810
PAY RATE: To $40/hr
STATUS: 1 year contract with possibility of conversion to perm
1. Maintain monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
2. Prepare and review work papers to ensure accurate financial reporting
3. Perform specific account analysis as assigned
4. Review and analyze period expenses and review monthly accruals
5. Work closely with SOX 404 group to improve internal control procedures
6. Identify areas where procedures and efficiency can be improved Scope of Position Responsibilities For Internal and External Relationships Internal Regular contact with finance managers and staff External External auditors Internal Review US Tax Department GHO Finance Memphis Legal
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID