Seeking day-time and nighttime shift caregivers for a leading Bay Area home care business, Aviva In-Home Care. Applicants may be CNA or HHA-certified, or non-certified caregivers (if you have prior personal care experience). We're a fun company, who like fun motivated professionals who show joy for their jobs as nurse assistants/aides. Caregivers looking for non-daytime assignments are welcome to apply, but our current openings are mostly for weekend day and night assignments. We are especially in need of caregivers for assignments in Los Altos.
We're pleased to offer:
- Highly competitive pay with opportunities to earn over $19/hr for some assignments.
- Overtime pay for major holidays and extended shifts
- Health care benefits for qualified full time (and some part time) caregivers
- Other available benefits like Vision Care, Dental Care, Disability Insurance, and more
- Paid training that you can do from your own home
- RNs to provide internal counsel & direction on your cases/clients
- One of very few in-home care agencies that offers the Certified Companion Aide (CCA) credential earn a credential in as little as 8 hours that makes you more marketable for every job!
- Flexible work schedules that can be part-time or full-time based
- A friendly, experienced management team that is hands-on and accessible (24x7 we can be reached by phone)
- Sick pay up to 72 hours per year
- Caregiver bonuses