Job Number: 4143
Job Title: RN Manager
Location: Salem, NH
Relocation Available: No, the candidate must be local or close enough for a short easy move
License and Certification's: RN licensure in the State of New Hampshire and CPR Certification required.
Our client, located in Salem, New Hampshire, is currently seeking to fill the position of RN Manager. We need someone who will improve the efficiency of our team as a whole. If you are a hard worker, efficient with your time, a quick learner, and a great attitude. We are looking to fill this position quickly so apply today!
The Manager of 24 Hour Services is responsible for monitoring, new implementations, quality reviews, and evaluations. This role includes participation in the budget process, strategic planning, director's meetings, and overall Company programs.
- Concurrent RN licensure in state of NH or another state that can transfer.
- Nursing Degree or Diploma with 10 or more years of experience or Microsoft/MSN with 5 years of experience.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Clinical experience involving substantial public contact and previous triage and education role.
- Management/Supervisory experience.
- Certification in nursing specialty highly desired, especially Telephone Triage.
- Local or Regional (close enough to drive in for an interview and easy move).
- Under the direction of the Director, oversees and directs the efficiency of the workflow for team members.
- Serves as a resource to team members in resolving clinical and/or policy questions.
- Identify and implement quality improvement process within the scope of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Works with Director to communicate with team members the department's objectives, standards, and expectations. Develops objectives and standards in conjunction with management.
- Researches and resolves customer service issues regarding specific cases and/or policies. Communicates problems and resolution to management, other departments, and callers.
- Interview, hire, train, and develop assigned employees, and evaluate team member's performance. Provide feedback whenever needed to employees and management.
- Reports to management the individual performance of team members as it relates to service, clinical knowledge, case review, and productivity.
- Completes and/or delegates as appropriate, written performance evaluation of team members.
- Work with Director to develop and implement the clinical and operational policies and procedures. Review and update periodically.
- Promotes a positive and cooperative working relationship among team members, other team leaders, management, and other departments.
- Coordinates time off requests of team members to ensure adequate staffing levels for the department.
- Work with Director to identify potential risk management issues with timely follow-up.
- Participate in budget process as directed by Director.
- Prepares, analyzes, and submits administrative reports.
- Function in Nurse Counselor role 50% of the time.
- Responsible for management oversight of 24 Hour Services staff every other weekend.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Be available for Marketing and Sales Support.
- Work with Director to be the Key contact for clients during implementation and upon completion of implementation.
- Travel may be occasionally required to meet client needs, for sales support, and promotional activities.
- Participates on management committee.
- Must have 24 hour on-call availability in collaboration with the Supervisor and Director.
- Participate in RFP process as needed.
- Participate in accreditations and Certifications for the Company with the Supervisor and Director.
- Experience with quality management/risk management programs at the management level.
- Strategic planning/program development experience.
- Project implementation expertise.
- Active membership in professional organization highly desired to maintain and promote industry contacts.
- Demonstrated nursing professionalism.
- Conflict management/negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of organization and community resources.
- Computer literacy with Window Operating System.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Works effectively with minimum supervision.
- Time management skills.
- Works well as a team player and has excellent team building skills.
Associated topics: care, domiciliary, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, surgery, surgical