ENT needed in Western Nebraska
- Large built-in referral base with hospital?s medical group.
- FT audiologist in clinic.
- 1:3 trauma call shared with plastic surgeon (Level II trauma center).
- Service area of over 110K.
- Competitive salary, Signing bonus, Loan Repayment and Full Benefits Package
- Located 1.5 hr from Cheyenne, WY and 3 hrs from Denver.
Scottsbluff is centrally located in Scotts Bluff County in western Nebraska approximately 20 miles from the Wyoming border and just 110 miles from Colorado's Front Range. Scottsbluff is located on the north side of the North Platte River. Scottsbluff is the largest city in the western Nebraska Panhandle Region. Local populations is 14,886. Good public school system. Higher education is available in the area. Their quality of life is second to none.
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, surgery, trauma