Family Medicine Need in San Jose, CA
- This position is 100% outpatient medicine.
- Average patient census is 16, hours of operation: 8:30 to 5:30, with shared phone call for after hours coverage.
- They prefer full-time, but would consider a part-time arrangement
- Asian and Spanish-speaking physicians a plus
- The interview process would include our COO, health center manager, other MD's, CFO and Chief HR officer
- Position offers pay in the $190K/$200K range + excellent benefits.
San Jose is a large metro community just over a hour south of San Francisco and they both have similar populations of over 900K. The community offers many amenities and has a strong schools system with many Colleges and Universities nearby. There has been a rapid growth of the high-technology and electronics industries in the area for years.
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine physician, general practice, physician md do, practice, practice physician, primary, primary care, urgent, urgent care