Certified Medical Assistant
What they have to offer:
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Team oriented and innovate company culture
- Competitive compensation package
What you bring to the table:
- H.S Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of related experience
- Must be Certified (AAMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (AMT).
What you ll be doing:
- Greet and prepare patients for the health care provider.
- Obtain and record vital signs including but not limited to, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, height, weight, drug allergies, and current medications and presenting problem.
- May be required to draw and collect blood samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Administer ordered medications and/or vaccines via oral, injection, topically, rectal, ophthalmic, and/or inhalant administration.
- Schedule patients for testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing.
- Prepare, clean and sterilize instruments and maintain equipment; keep patient exam rooms stocked, clean and orderly; dispose of contaminated items according to protocol.
- Document patient plan(s) of care, tests and examination results in the medical record as directed by the provider.
- Perform other duties as assigned by practice manager or as requested by healthcare provider(s)
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!