Join Right At Home!!!
Are you looking for a job where you are respected, trusted and part of a true team? Then becoming a Right at Home caregiver may be the job for you. Right at Home is a leading, national in-home care company that fosters a culture of teamwork, trust and support, so we can deliver the highest possible quality of life for our clients. We believe our team members are our greatest asset, and that it is they who build our outstanding national reputation for in-home care of seniors and those with disabilities. If you want to feel valued, and you enjoy helping others, then this could be the right place for you.
What we Offer:
- Respect and empowerment- caregivers are our most vital asset, so we want you to thrive in your career with us as part of a caring and supportive team
- Lifestyle Careers- Flexible scheduling that works around your lifestyle!
- On-going Training- We encourage our caregivers to continue their knowledge through hands on training in our training center and through Right At Home University
- Weekend on-call program- Caregivers have an opportunity to volunteer to be on-call based on their weekend availability, where they receive $25.00/day, and $15.00/hr for any shift worked
- Competitive pay- Based on experience with opportunities to grow
- Referral Bonuses- Earn $100.00 when you refer a friend to work for Right At Home!
- Caregiver Appreciation Programs- We offer several programs to acknowledge and thank our caregivers for all of their hard work, such as, Caregiver of the Month, Birthday acknowledgements, and even monthly prize drawings.
- Urgent Care Rates: Opportunities to make up to $16/hr for urgent care
- Independent work environment- Opportunities to build one-on-one client/caregiver relationships with a Right At Home Supervisor just a call away
- Weekly Pay every Friday
Shifts Available: All shifts available, weekends, evenings, flexible hours
Location of Positions: Omaha, Bellevue, LaVista, Millard, Elkhorn, Bennington, Council Bluffs
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, assistant cna, bilingual, board, clinical, community, english, family medicine, np, spanish