Pay Rate: $38.00/hr - $39.00/hr
Location: Boston, MA 02116
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting corporate client groups, analytical and product clients.
- Responsible for sourcing and recruiting and interviewing but will hand off to a different team for on boarding.There will be a lot of search, high touch white glove approach.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline preferred or equivalent.
- An advanced level of knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, successfully sourcing diverse range of applicants, qualifying, interviewing, networking, assessing, salary negotiation, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of selection process and successfully manage challenging assignments required.
- Experience required in a setting that requires a sense of immediacy, ability to manage competing demands, receive criticism and constructive feedback and maintain adaptability and flexibility.
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills necessary to maintain workload.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with senior management, hiring managers, applicants and candidates.
- Experience placing senior level and niche candidates highly preferred.
- Knowledge and past use of a web-based applicant tracking system, preferably Taleo, preferred.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition