Robert Half Legal Division Director (Perm)
LOS ANGELES DOWNTOWN
The primary responsibility of the Division Director is to maintain a consistent above average PDA, provide business generation leadership, motivation and direction to the staffing professionals whom he/she supervises, participate in the recruitment of new hires, and effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
Key Core Competencies:
Results and Execution (Drive & Operational Execution)
- Drive revenue generating activities/divisional performance.
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and staff LOB.
- Effectively manage time, plan and multi-task.
- Make quality decisions.
- Reach target PDA, individual and staff LOB.
- Attract and source.
- Train, develop and retain staff.
- Achieve pricing goals.
- Expert knowledge of technology.
- Quickly recognize and act upon business trends on daily/weekly basis.
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages and expectations)
- Promote a culture of collaboration.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide recognition and celebrate successes.
- Manage change efforts.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and candidates.
- Conduct effective meetings.
- Lead customer retention and expansion strategy.
- Build customer loyalty by providing superior service.
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility through actions and behaviors.
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion is championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and behaviors.
- Create a positive, collaborative team culture.
- Strives to understand and support others.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Treats others fairly and consistently.
Business and HR Responsibilities:
- Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on location.
- # of divisions: 1 division.
- Total Headcount: up to 4 including division director.
- 1+ years staffing and/or management or equivalent experience required.
- Proven performance in staffing professional role.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other technology systems.
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent, preferred
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE magazine s list of World's Most Admired Companies and was the highest ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.###.#### for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran For positions located in San Francisco, CA: Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions in Los Angeles, CA: Robert Half will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.